Water Heater Repair and Replacement in San Antonio
Alamo Water Softeners in San Antonio is licensed to take care of your home's plumbing needs. Including repairing or replacing your homes water heater. We are a proud to offer Rheem standard tank-style water heaters as well as tankless heaters.
You water heaters efficiency can depend on a multitude of factors. One that plays a BIG part in the efficiency of your heater is hard water. The hard water in San Antonio triples the rate of use on your water heater and can diminish the life of your water heater quickly, especially if you are not performing routine maintenance or service on it. To help with water heater repair or water heater replacement in San Antonio, Alamo Water Softeners is here for you.
Water heaters can be temperamental, especially if you have an older unit. If your water heater is a bit older, that doesn't mean that it is beyond repair. Our technicians will evaluate your water heaters performance, perform any necessary repairs, flush it to ensure it is cleaned out and ensure your water heater is up to code and provides hot water for your family's needs and use. With help from Alamo Water Softeners, water heater repair is easy and stress-free, and if your heater is beyond repair, we’ll handle all your water heater replacement needs as well!
Here are some common signs that your water heater needs repair or replacement.
- No Hot Water
- Inadequate Hot Water
- Rusty or Smelly Water
- Strange noises coming from your water heater
- Water leak around the base of the water heater
LIC # M-43082
Tankless Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Tankless Water Heaters are a compact and energy efficient way to get your home and family the hot water you need. One of the biggest benefits of a tankless system is that as long as you have water running into your home, you will never run out of hot water. No matter if your tankless water heater is in need of repair or if you want to replace you current water heater with a new tankless system, our licensed technicians will work to ensure your new or current system is up to code, flushed and is operating properly for your home and family.
Tankless Water Heaters operate differently from traditional tank heaters and have their own advantages and disadvantages.
- Tankless Water Heaters are much more efficient than traditional tank heaters and will save you more money over time
- They have a longer life span and can last almost twice as long in some cases
- They are more compact and require less space in your attic or garage
- Unlimited Hot Water for multiple showers and appliances to run at the same time
- Tankless Water Heaters are generally more expensive than your traditional tank water heaters
- Installation can be more expensive, especially if your home doesn't already have the infrastructure needed for a tankless system