Special Covid-19 News
Alamo Water Softeners Core Beliefs
At our core, we believe in being good stewards of all that God has entrusted to us. Business is temporary, but our impact is eternal. Doing what is right by God, our team, and our customers will never steer us wrong. We educate, guide, and help all those we come across, and we do it joyfully with a servant’s heart.
Amidst the unease we are in over COVID-19, AWS has implemented new protocols to try to make sure we are in alignment with our Core Beliefs. We are striving to provide customers with what they need – clean/soft water while also working towards keeping our teams and our customers safe.
At this time, all of our team that is able will be working from home.
As of right now, our dedicated service and install teams are still working as usual. This may change as things evolve and change with COVID-19. We are a social team with deep family roots and big hearts. Social distancing is hard for us! Please help us to maintain a safe 6’ space if an in-person visit is necessary from our sales, service, or install teams.
- Office – Our office will continue to answer and provide the best support possible remotely.
- Sales – Our sales reps will be answering questions and providing quotes on our equipment over the phone and through email. When a site preview or water test is needed for an accurate estimate, our reps will coordinate a quick outside visit to assess how an install will look and collect a water sample from an outside hose bib.
- Service/Installs – At this time, our team in the field will be following these procedures to ensure we are protecting your family and our team as much as possible.
- AWS will be offering free filter drop offs when we are already in your area or we offer shipping as well!
- AWS will be only going into homes when essential for the job. All water tests will be conducted at outside hose bibs when possible.
- AWS will limit inside jobs to the kitchen only. Before arriving, the technicians will ask you to remove all dishes/items from the sink area and sanitize the area they will be working in. Upon arrival, the technicians will not be able to conduct any work in the kitchen (i.e. changing filters/installing reverse osmosis systems) if the work area is not clean. If everything is ready for the tech, he will then begin the job by sanitizing the work area again.
- Once the work is completed, our team will sanitize the area a final time in preparation of leaving your home. Once outside, our teams will sanitize all tools/equipment/parts/tool bags used in your home. Once all sprayed down we ask that our team utilize an outside hose bib to thoroughly wash their hands with soap and water before leaving your home. If no hose bib is available, please notify our office as soon as possible so we can coordinate an alternative prior to our arrival at your home.
We value the safety and well-being of you and your household as well as our team above all else. Clean water is an integral part of getting through COVID-19.
At this time, we are asking for your patience and understanding as our team adjusts to the changes and works diligently to provide the best service in the safest manner possible.
- If we get to a point of needing to stop all in-home appointments, we will work quickly to call all customers scheduled for that timeframe. We will reschedule customers to the next feasibly safe date.
If you have any questions about our new steps to insure safety, please give our office a call at 210-274-6122. If it is during a peak time or after hours, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible!
Thank you and stay safe,
The AWS Family